What We Do
Home Center Outlet purchases surplus, overstock, and liquidated home improvement products directly from manufacturers and passes the savings on to consumers. Because of our opportunistic buying strategy, our inventory is always changing, and we are able to secure the best deals for our customers. On any given day we will have one-of-a-kind premium products that costs 30-70% less than the retail price. In addition to our opportunistic purchasing, we have established relationships with major, national manufacturers like Jeld-Wen and Masonite, in order to provide our customers with premium, high quality products.
We carry IN-STOCK kitchen cabinets, vanities, interior doors, exterior doors, granite, tile, stone, hardwood flooring, laminate flooring, Cambria Quartz, plumbing, windows, sinks and much more!
What Makes us Tick
From our investors to our associates, we are all DIYers at heart. We love to improve our living spaces. We love to find great deals. And we love to share our great finds with our customers. Whether you are putting an addition on your home, renovating your rental property, or just sprucing up your favorite room, we have a huge selection and huge savings to make your project a success.
Our Core Values
Our vision is to be the absolute best discount home improvement retailer in the region as measured by our customer satisfaction. We also aspire to be the employer of choice in our industry for people of all backgrounds. To make this vision a reality, we live and work by 5 Core Values, which we used to evaluate everyone from our newest associate to our CEO.
- Professionalism. We strive to keep our promises to our customers, communicate openly, and to exceed customer expectations.
- Teamwork. We will work together with all organizations that are integral to satisfying our customers and will treat all vendors, suppliers, and contractors like a valued member of the Home Center Outlet team.
- Integrity. We will always do what’s right, not what’s easy or convenient.
- Respect. We will treat our associates and customers with the highest respect, and we will create and maintain a safe, welcoming, and encouraging retail environment.
- Excellence. We will be the best we can be at all times.
These core values will be part of everything we do as an organization, from our work, our corporate culture, and our community service. These values will be part of the hiring, training, and evaluation process for our associates. We will communicate our values to our customers and expect to be held accountable to them.
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 5:00pm